So tender, so juicy…A hearty meal of pork chops with caramelized onions, party potatoes, and a wonderful organic green salad. I got a rare compliment for this meal from my father in law who comes for dinner every night.
AVK'S PORK LOIN ROAST CHOPS
I prefer to use organic food items whenever possible, but you may use what is readily available to you.
Author: Julie Cornelsen
Recipe type: Main
- Pork Loin Roast (cut into chops)
- 1 Onion
- 2 sprigs fresh Rosemary
- Kosher Salt
- Coarse grind or fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ stick Real Butter
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Generously coat chops with Kosher Salt and black pepper.
- Add chops to the pan, add rosemary and fry until meat is browned on both sides.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a covered dish.
- Slice onion and add to pan that the chops were in.
- When meat is done, add meat and the juice back into the pan with the onions, remove rosemary
- Allow the juices to reduce.